Ultimate Werewolf Extreme
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be awarded store credit in the amount of the purchase. We do not do cash refunds.
- A free, moderator assisting app that helps create and execute games with ease - automatically scanning each player's face and role using micro QR code technology
- An abundance of information on each card: role name, role description, role art, team, traditional balance value, info value, moderator difficulty, wake order, wake frequency, game length impact, and special considerations.
- A new role-balancing system based on information vs. the number of werewolves in any size game.
- Optional rules to increase difficulty, such as invisible Lycans, alternate nominees, celebrations after werewolf elimination that reduce village abilities, and elected judges that determine whether a nominated player is eliminated or not.
- Enough cards in the base game to play three simultaneous games of Ultimate Werewolf Extreme.
The game moderator assistant automatically scans cards, player names, and player faces, placing them into the app and using that information to run the game. While a moderator is still required to run the game and monitor the app, much of the critical bookkeeping, such as tracking the players who are still in the game, which actions should happen in what order at night, and timing each of the games all happen automatically. This app is not needed to play, but it will make moderating a breeze with a timer, turn order, and loads of special features!