D&D Honor Among Thieves Dicelings: Red Dragon
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be awarded store credit in the amount of the purchase. We do not do cash refunds.
Roll for transformation! The fiery Red Dragon is one of many of the monsters that populate the realms of Dungeons & Dragons. With Dicelings, now you can collect a whole new type D&D action figure: one that you can change from a giant d20 to a monster and back again!
Includes: figure and instructions.
- CHANGING MONSTER DICE: Change this Dungeons & Dragons Dicelings die from Red Dragon form to giant d20 form and back again
- INSPIRED BY DUNGEONS & DRAGONS HONOR AMONG THIEVES: Keep an eye out for Themberchaud the Red Dragon in the D&D movie
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED: 8 Steps to convert from large d20 to dragon
- PLAY OR DISPLAY IN EITHER FORM: Just don’t use this d20 for your tabletop game!
- LOOK FOR OTHER DUNGEONS & DRAGONS DICELINGS: Inspired by the Dungeons & Dragons movie and lore. Each sold separately, subject to availability.