Dungeons and Dragons: Keys From The Golden Vault (Retail Cover)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 2 items left in stock!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be awarded store credit in the amount of the purchase. We do not do cash refunds.
Prepare for Epic Heists: Keys From The Golden Vault
PULL OFF THE HEISTS OF A LIFETIME
Some jobs require more than simply wielding a sword or slinging a spell. Whether it’s procuring a well-guarded item or obtaining crucial information from an imprisoned contact, these tasks require careful planning and flawless execution. The secretive organization called the Golden Vault specializes in hiring crews for such jobs, and for the most daunting assignments—pursuing fabulous treasures and stopping dire threats—that crew is your characters.
Keys from the Golden Vault™ is a collection of 13 short, standalone DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® adventures designed for characters levels 1–11. These adventures can be placed in any setting, and you can run them as one-shot games or link them together into a campaign. This book also includes in-world maps to help players plan their heists, plus advice for running nontraditional games with high risks and huge rewards.
- Thirteen new stand-alone adventures spanning levels 1 to 11, each focused on a single heist
- Adventures can be set in any D&D or homebrew world and can be played as standalones or as part of an episodic campaign
- Introduces the Golden Vault as an in-world organization for which the player characters can work as heist operatives
- Each adventure includes a map to guide Dungeon Masters and a map to help players plan their heists
- Adventures emphasize player choice with each heist having multiple paths toward success
- Includes advice and detailed information for DMs running nontraditional adventures with high risks and huge rewards
- For use with the 5th Edition?Player’s Handbook, Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master’s Guide