Merchants of the Dark Road
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be awarded store credit in the amount of the purchase. We do not do cash refunds.
Merchants of the Dark Road is a highly thematic strategy game by rising-game designer Brian Suhre, brilliantly brought to life by acclaimed artist Andrew Bosley. Explore the city of Highreach where you will prepare your caravan with goods, contracts and heroes using a rondel style action system. When you're ready, head out beyond the safety of city walls alone or with other caravaneers to gain fame and fortune!
• 1 Merchant rules & regulations
• 1 Kingdom of Lumi game board (separated into 6 puzzle pieces for easy assembly)
• 4 Player 'wagon' boards (and 6 upgrade tiles to improve your wagon)
• 81 Goods tiles (double-sided with foiled flip-side)
• 4 Sets of player markers (wooden Wagoneeples and thick cardboard prestige markers)
• 48 Hero cards (featuring unique art for every hero & 6 starting heroes)
• 10 Interchangeable building tiles
• 40 Resource tokens (blazing quartz & lanterns to light your way)
• 26 Event cards (each event uniquely illustrated by Andrew Bosley)
• 60 Coin tokens
• 18 Animal companion cards
• 4 Sets of 9 Action dice (7 night dice and 2 illuminated dice for each player)
• 1 Oracle of Lumi die
• 5 Metal dice (and Magically Magnetic Great Bazaar wheel)
• 1 Ruins of Yin die
• 19 Crown cards (end-game scoring objectives)
• 30 Commission tiles (5 specific to each neighboring town)
• 12 Lucky horseshoes (when the fates are against you...)
• 6 Trusty steed cards (rare is the bond of a merchant and their mount)
• 2 Rondel markers (illustrated markers for the Ruins of Yin and the Dark Market)
• 5 Travel dice (unknown challenges await you on the dark roads)
• 4 Player screens (any merchant worth their quartz knows you keep your purse hidden)
• 10 Solo play cards (and solo goods token)
• 1 Solo trader meeple (the trader needs a wagon too!)
• 6 Guild notice cards (spicing up solo play with a look into the activities and schemes of rival companies).