Dungeons & Dragons: Strixhaven Curriculum of Chaos (Regular)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be awarded store credit in the amount of the purchase. We do not do cash refunds.
The greatest minds in the multiverse meet at Strixhaven University. Professors convey fantastic secrets to eager students, and life on campus is frenetic. But danger lurks even here. Campus hijinks mix with mishaps and sinister plots, and it’s up to you to save the day.
Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos introduces the fantastical setting of Strixhaven University, drawn from the multiverse of Magic: The Gathering, and provides rules for creating characters who are students in one of its five colleges. Characters can explore the setting over the course of four adventures, which can be played together or on their own. Each adventure describes an academic year filled with scholarly pursuits, campus shenanigans, exciting friendships, hidden dangers, and perhaps even romance.
This book includes a poster map that shows Strixhaven’s campuses on one side and location maps on the other.
- Through the book’s multiyear campaign, players begin as first-year students who study, socialize, and adventure their way to graduation.
- Experience D&D in new ways through the academic challenges, extracurricular activities and jobs, and relationships explored on campus.
- Includes four adventures that can be played as stand-alones or woven together to create one campaign taking players from level 1 to level 10.
- Players can create characters using a new race presented in the book, an owlin, one of the owlfolk who study at the university.
- Adds new player character options including feats and backgrounds.
- Includes new spells and magic items that help your character feel connected to the college they choose to join.
- Encounter over forty magical, mysterious creatures and NPCs in the bestiary.
Strixhaven can easily be dropped into any D&D world or campaign with the provided rules for adventuring as a student of magic.