Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be awarded store credit in the amount of the purchase. We do not do cash refunds.
Recommended Ages: 8+
Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition is a fill-in-the-blank party game for kids and adults to play together.
This is a brand new game written in consultation with child development experts and playtested with thousands of families. Kids get to engage in absurd wordplay with adults, and adults get to laugh at cards like “Filling my butt with spaghetti.”
- The game is simple. One player asks a question from a black card, and everyone answers with their funniest white card.
- Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition is a new fill-in-the-blank comedy game that’s just like Cards Against Humanity, but it’s made for kids and adults to play together.
- It’s not just the regular game with all the adult stuff taken out. We rewrote the whole thing and playtested it with thousands of families.
- Includes 600 cards packed with groundbreaking toilet humor, such as “Filling my butt with spaghetti” and “A cloud that rains diarrhea.”
- Recommended for kids and adults ages 8 and up. Don’t worry, there’s no adult content.