For just $7 per person, per day, you can play as many board games as you like for as long as you want. Staff can help you choose the right game for your group and even teach a wide range of games to get you playing quickly. We run tabs for each individual so you don’t have to pay until you leave, all we need is your name to get you going. There are plenty of made in house food and snacks available as well as a wide range of espresso drinks and craft beer. If you like the game you are playing, there is a good chance we also have it for sale in our retail section and you can take it home with you right then!
Rule of Enjoyment
Table Top Café is dedicated to offering a space that is safe, fun, and welcoming to everyone! We ask for cooperation from all of our guests in observing the following Rules of Enjoyment* in our efforts to ensure that everyone can enjoy our space, our food, and our games:
- Drink responsibly. Guests who over-indulge may be asked to refrain from drinking, or asked to leave the café entirely.
- Please remember to treat all games, staff, and the space with due respect. We want you to feel at home here, but that doesn’t mean it’s okay to be disrespectful.
- Please remain conscious of those around you, and make sure that your fun isn’t infringing on the fun of others.
- Our games and our space are for the enjoyment of everyone. Any form of discrimination, or discriminatory speech, is absolutely not okay. This includes:
- sexism or gender discrimination;
- homophobia; or
(We get it; some games, like Cards Against Humanity, make this kind of thing unavoidable. Just try to remember that what might seem like a funny joke to you could be incredibly hurtful to someone sitting nearby, and use your discretion when you’re reading your cards aloud.)
- We have a zero-tolerance policy on any form of bullying or harassment. Trash-talking your friends in good fun over a game of Monopoly is fine, but not when it negatively impacts the people that are sitting around or with you.
- Please be aware of your personal hygiene and how it can affect others in this tight space, and avoid wearing strong scents.
*Table Top Café reserves the right to change, update, or modify these rules at any point and without notice